Simply Life

Our Simple Raw Life...A Natural Journey Of Creation

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A winter in wonder land.

I'm back in Tennessee. Land of rain and traffic. I feel content in my heart for the time being. Spending thanksgiving with family is very comforting and filled with joy, and good food.
It has given me a warmth in my heart that hopefully, won't wear off for an extended period of time. 
I was welcomed by the arms of a loving man and a few of the dear friends I've made while I've been away from my home. Mazi was more than happy to see he father and wakes up every morning looking over to his side of the bed to check for his presence. When she sees him she squeals, "Hi Daa-Dee!" We both smile with the inner joy that only parents can have for such a sweet soul. I accept my place in life right now, it's not big, it's not noticed but it's where I am and I am suppose to be here. I see so much for me. My visions of creation and creativity are astoundingly strong right now. Somehow I don't know what direction I'm to go and where I'm to focus my energy outside of Amazing grace. For now I am just staying present and watching her explore her first Christmas season in her body of awareness.
She is loving the colors, the lights, the magical trees and her many many trips to the small privately owned toy stores that cover nashville. This season seems so special, even if I'm away from my lovely family I am with MY family. Our tree is 3 ft tall and filled with simple small glass balls. We have three stockings and I am looking for the perfect nativity scene that I can't live without. 
It's small. It's simple. It's what our life is right now and I am trying to embrace it. 
I must thank my family. Especially parents for the wonderful time in my home land. Those friends who took the time from their busy lives to be part of my world for a bit. I love you all so dearly and want you to know the importance you have in my life. 
Let the Christmas season begin! Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment